1. Please introduce yourself to our readers.
2. What is your role at Schäfer Shop?
3. The importance of content is undisputed. Which concrete goals do automated product descriptions help you achieve?
4. How did you convince the company of the benefits of automated text creation?
That was easy. First of all, at the Schäfer Shop, we address topics that we think will still be useful in 5 years and beyond. This means that there is always a healthy curiosity to try something new. On top of that there were very promising statements from you and your software, which convinced us in terms of their content. Since there was practically no entry barrier due to the modern price concept, we got started quickly.
5. What has happened at Schäfer Shop as a result of this innovation?
I believe the most important development is that we are discovering more and more potential. Large quantities of new articles will not create bottlenecks in the text in the future.
When we “pressed the button” for the first time for a category with approx. 600 articles and 10 minutes later received top-quality text as a result for these 600 articles, we were really astonished, and the last skeptics were silenced. Our copywriters work more closely with the product managers. They build up product competence, learn what really matters, and advise our customers increasingly better through optimized content.
6. What are your plans for the near future?
First, it is now about finishing the templates for the whole assortment. At the same time, we are working on integrating other languages in order to be able to offer our customers abroad perfect product descriptions.
Thank you for the interview and the nice insights into the work at Schäfer Shop. I am happy to share further experiences with AX Semantics.
Watch this video to learn more about Schäfer Shops's work with AX Semantics
Let's check you out!
Find out if our Software will help your Business: