Automated Elections Analytics at APA
APA is Austria’s largest national news and press agency with headquarters in Vienna. They automate elections analyses for Austrian towns and regions.
What the agency has achieved with automated content:
- They have generated more than 11,000 unique elections analytics within one year with AX Semantics.
- The data comes from the vote count of the elections per commune and from historical data of previous elections.
- APA was able to expand their portfolio and sell not only data and graphics to various publishers, but also continuous texts with interpretations of these data.
- Publishers are satisfied with the texts. APA has been in the media several times with their automated text project. The company received a support from the City of Vienna for a project on textual analysis of statistical data. The project is expected to start in October 2020.
More about automated content in e-commerce in our blog:
How is the corona pandemic changing the way content teams work? How is user behaviour changing and how do content teams react to it? Read now in our blog!
– Reading Time: 3 minutes – With 2.38 million visitors per month, billiger.de is one of the most established price comparison portals in Europe. It