Landing pages for disposal of hazardous waste at CURANTO
CURANTO is a German container service that works nationwide and provides customized waste disposal solutions. The company automates localized landing pages with AX Semantics to generate leads for the disposal of hazardous waste for private and commercial customers.
What the company has achieved with automated content:
- One copywriter has generated more than 130,000 unique landing page descriptions within 8 months using AX Semantics. An IT specialist is responsible for data connection and text integration.
- The company uses the software since January 2019.
- Curanto saves process and text costs thanks to AX content automation.
How to automate SEO landing pages with AX Semantics
AX Semantics is a self-service Natural Language Generation (NLG) software that allows you to generate unique and high-quality SEO landing pages on scale to improve visibility in search engines and increase conversion rates.
More about automated content in in our blog:
SEO and text automation have a longer shared history than many other content marketing areas. The SEO experts Björn Darko and Malte Landwehr called to
“Human first” – in his keynote at the beginning of the conference Saim Alkan outlined the motto of this year’s AXCD 2020. This was meant
As a data-driven content manager at the traditional company Prym Consumer Europe, Tessa Bräutigam is responsible for the implementation of AX Semantics. The step into
We’re pleased to announce AX Semantics has been named the winner of a Gold Stevie® Award for best Business Technology Solution in the Artificial Intelligence/
Björn Darko works as Director Digital Strategies Group EMEA at Searchmetrics, where he heads the consulting unit of the software provider. Previously, Björn was Head
The German Tech blog heise.de writes about GPT-3, with the title: “Automated, but mediocre Articles” (“Automatisch mittelmäßige Artikel”), the original article is from TechnologyReview.com. While
Felix Beilharz is “one of the leading consultants for online and social media marketing” (RTL) and “one of the best speakers in Germany” (Westdeutsche Allgemeine
When a company is looking for software solutions, this is often the starting point for time-consuming selection processes of a usually long and expensive solution
We are very proud and excited to announce that AX Semantics was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
AI-powered, SaaS-based content generation solution gives online retailers superpowers to create thousands of unique product descriptions in minutes and drive the most effective SEO.
– Reading Time: 4 minutes – More and more companies in e-commerce generate unique and high-quality SEO product descriptions & category content with the
– Reading Time: 4 minutes – The Amazon business is booming – over 240.000 sellers sold their products on the Amazon marketplaces in 2019.
Highly individual email journeys using Natural Language Generation – an interview with Rabbit e-Marketing
– Reading Time: 2 minutes – Nikolaus von Graeve explains in this interview how Natural Language Generation, or NLG, is creating new possibilities for companies in personalization
– Reading Time: 2 minutes – It is always exciting to see in how many sectors NLG is used successfully. Today Mario Berger, Director at
Harry Olfert was available for an interview about his work with AX Semantics. His experiences are certainly interesting for everyone who is involved in content creation for products. 1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. My name is Harry Olfert, I am 40 years old, married and father of three children. Since 2005 I […]
Reading Time: 3 minutes Many online merchants have an inspiring concept, a mature business plan, and a talented, motivated team- the perfect conditions for economic
– Reading Time: 3 minutes – With 2.38 million visitors per month, billiger.de is one of the most established price comparison portals in Europe. It
– Reading Time: 2 minutes – If you’re like most successful companies, your demand for content is growing exponentially and testing the limits of your
“Text robots are the future of e-commerce.” This is what Patrick Zackert, Product Manager E-Commerce at Otto, reports in the current article of the “Lebensmittelzeitung”
Multilanguage Content used for weekly reports in Magento Get search engine visibility by utilizing Multilanguage Content and boost your retail business to the top. Automate
Textrobot can help you realize translation cost reduction and make your retail business more successful. Automate the coypwriting of shopfloor management and achieve translation cost