Product descriptions for one of the largest electronic retailers
A member of the Burda Publishing family, Cyberport is one of the largest retailers for consumer electronics in Germany.
What the company has achieved with automated content:
- Three Copywriters have generated 2500 unique product descriptions within one year with AX Semantics.
- Cyberport uses the software since 2017 and they save copywriter costs thanks to unique content.
- The product descriptions based on PIM data.
- The result is a strong targeting by targeting content based on target groups.
- The targeting is automated within AX Semantics based on the analysis of product features.
AX Semantics: E-Commerce Content Solution
AX Semantics is your self-service Natural Language Generation software to write unique product descriptions and category texts for your online shop incredibly fast. Learn more about AX content automation for e-commerce.
More about automated content in e-commerce in our blog:
Harry Olfert was available for an interview about his work with AX Semantics. His experiences are certainly interesting for everyone who is involved in content creation for products. 1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. My name is Harry Olfert, I am 40 years old, married and father of three children. Since 2005 I […]
Frank, what’s your conclusion on EXPO Day #5 on the Startup Autobahn? The event was a very pleasant occasion for us, as we were able
“Text robots are the future of e-commerce.” This is what Patrick Zackert, Product Manager E-Commerce at Otto, reports in the current article of the “Lebensmittelzeitung”