German e-Commerce Leader Leverages AX Semantics Software to Improve Digital Product Presentation
Hmmh brought e-Commerce to Germany more than 25 years ago and remains an influential market leader today that actively influences developments in the e-Commerce sector. The company believes connected commerce represents the logical continuation of the multi-channel business, where the various channels become touchpoints and the boundaries between online and offline disappear – with relevant content accessible at any time, at any place and across all devices.
Hmmh helps e-Commerce companies master all challenges:
- Technology: Implementation of Product Information Management (PIM) systems to ensure integration into the existing IT infrastructure, with a focus on the implementation of NLG solutions for automated text creation in e-Commerce.
- Content: Content for product presentation in e-Commerce with a strong focus on the optimization and enrichment of product data.
- Processes: The introduction of new technical systems by accompanying the chance process at the customer’s site.
Intense competition exists within the e-Commerce sector and hmmh wanted to help its customers improve their internationalization, scalability, personalization and real-time generation within their digital business. Quality content is a vital part of the digital production presentation in e-commerce. Hmmh wanted to maximize potential for its customers and set out to help them face these challenges by using the robust software capable of operating at scale.
To meet their challenges, hmmh needed a solution that:
- Generate quality descriptions of e-commerce products and provide marketing automation
- Work seamlessly alongside editors
- Provide transparency in the pricing model
- Ensure easy handling, simple onboarding and positive results
Hmmh chose to partner with AX Semantics to extend its portfolio and maximize the potential for success for its customers. AX Semantics provided hmmh with a sophisticated, yet easy to use SaaS-based software that gave them access to automated content generation and the ability to effortlessly create quality content that extended their existing services.
AX Semantics empowered hmmh with the ability to:
- Provide digital innovations to help its customers
- Extend hmmh’s portfolio of technologies in the area of NLG
- Help its customers take the step into hybrid editing
- Deliver technologically mature software with easy handling and good results
- Ensure good documentation and accessibility
Hmmh took part in extensive on-site training with AX Semantics to fully understand and incorporate AX Semantics content generation software. Utilizing the materials and software AX Semantics provided, hmmh was able to take this knowledge and software and incorporate it into their company to help its e-commerce customers attain greater success with content generation.
Hmmh customers were able to see results in three areas:
- Financial/ROI: Financially for hmmh customers, the switch from handwritten content to automated content made sense in terms of price point and time saved. One customer, within the fashion industry, reported a reduction in average text creation costs by 85%.
- Conversion/Time Savings: After the integration of AX Semantics’ software, hmmh customers increased conversion rates, with one DIY customer noting a reduction in average time to content by 82%.
- Customer Satisfaction: All of hmmh’s customers have reported, reaping the benefits of automated content generation created out of the partnership between hmmh and AX Semantics.
Additionally, the hmmh team responsible for text automation continues to expand its knowledge and partnership with AX Semantics to develop innovative and reliable solutions — enabling hmmh’s customers now and in the future to create quality content within the e-commerce market.
AX Semantics: E-Commerce Content Solution
AX Semantics is your self-service Natural Language Generation software to write unique product descriptions and category texts for your online shop incredibly fast. Learn more about AX content automation for e-commerce.